Before applying, please contact the Discipline Training Coordinator for your discipline to learn more about the LEND training experience and application process.
All interested applicants are asked to submit:
1.A completed application form
- The application is available as a fillable Word or PDF document, which can be saved and submitted electronically or printed and submitted by mail.
2. Resume or curriculum vitae
3. Recommendation form (PDF) completed by someone who can speak to your leadership potential and commitment to improving the lives of children with developmental disabilities and their families (applicants currently enrolled in a graduate degree program should include a letter of reference from a faculty member)
4. Official academic transcript(s) – all applicants regardless of discipline should submit official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts for current or previous enrollment as a college student.
- If the cost of submitting official transcripts is a barrier, please submit unofficial transcripts with your application, and send an email to LEND@waisman.wisc.edu to let us know. If accepted into the program, we will require official transcripts before you are enrolled as a LEND trainee.